General Terms and Conditions – Teaching Staff and Participants
Updated on 1/3/2021
1. The Exhale Master Course Association (hereinafter The Exhale) provides face-to-face and online lessons in the fields of classical music, chamber music, physical activity, nutrition, and counselling.
2. The Exhale compiles the online classes and liaises with the teachers regarding the subject matter, duration, time, frequency, price and other conditions concerning the class offered by the respective teacher. Teachers undertake to hold the classes in accordance with the agreed class offer by means of electronic confirmation.
3. The Exhale takes extensive measures in offline and online marketing. In particular, The Exhale advertises its classes and the teachers (exclusively in connection with their activities at The Exhale) via its social media channels in the run up to the lesson. The Teacher is also required to promote each lesson via their own social channels at least once per week in the run up to each lesson. The Teacher agrees to connect from their Social Media profiles and pages at least 2 weeks before the first class.
4. Before their first classes, the teachers provide The Exhale with a biography in German or English, with a description of their classes, images and videos (hereinafter referred to as marketing materials) for marketing purposes. Shall the teacher fail to send marketing materials, The Exhale is entitled to use freely accessible biography, texts, images and videos with reference to the source. The Exhale reserves the right to revise or edit the marketing materials.
5. Teachers can request corrections or additions to the texts, images and videos published as part of the marketing activities, if any of these have proven errors.
6. Teachers are not permitted to advertise their own activities and their own platforms (Website, Social Media Channels etc.) during the classes organized by The Exhale. In particular, no e-mail addresses or other contact details may be requested from participants.
7. Audio and video recordings of the classes will be made for quality assurance purposes and for sale. The Exhale is entitled to use parts of recordings free of charge for marketing purposes.
8. Teachers receive a fee for their teaching work at The Exhale. They are entitled to a fee according to the following participation model:
a. Group lessons (accessible to more than one participant):
i. 50% of the proceeds from each class is paid to the teacher.
ii. 50 % of the proceeds from each class is paid to The Exhale to cover organisational, administrative, marketing and infrastructure costs.
b. One-to-one lessons (accessible to one participant only):
For one-to-one lessons, the teacher fixes the price individually:
i. 80 % of the proceeds is paid to the teacher. 20% of the proceeds is paid to The Exhale as compensation for administration and infrastructure costs.
ii. For classes under 60 EUR, The Exhale receives 10 EUR for administration and to cover organisation, administration, marketing and infrastructure costs.
c. Purchase of audio and video recordings
i. 50% of the proceeds from each recording is paid to the teacher.
ii. 50 % of the proceeds from each recording is paid to The Exhale to cover organisational, administrative, marketing and infrastructure costs.
The Exhale and the teachers may deviate from the two models (lit. a., b., and c.) by mutual agreement and by electronic means.
9. After completing their class at the Exhale, teachers receive an e-mail statement. Teachers who give classes on a regular basis receive an e-statement every month. This statement implies their income based on their given classes. Once the teacher has confirmed their acceptance of the statement by e-mail, the fee will be transferred to the teacher's bank or PayPal account.
1. The terms and conditions of cooperation with those who provide organisational, administrative, marketing and infrastructure services to The Exhale will be determined individually and electronically with The Exhale.
2. The Exhale processes personal data of the participants only to the extent necessary for the execution of a class Teachers and participants shall be informed of any changes to these Terms and Conditions by e-mail.
General Enquiries & Supportzen@firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2022 The Exhale
Create New Account