Digital Marketing Manager | The Exhale & Gwendolyn Masin | Freelance Contract
Who We Are
The Exhale offers masterclasses, seminars, workshops and private lessons for professional musicians and students looking to pursue a professional career. Founded by Gwendolyn Masin, a concert violinist, educator, artistic director and author, with a PhD in musicology, the Exhale provides professional development and well-being for musicians at all levels across a wide variety of areas.
Subject areas include technique, repertoire, teaching, performance, professional development, yoga, Alexander Technique, Feldenkrais Method, breath control, meditation, nutrition, music theory, pedagogy, contemporary music analysis, composition, improvisation and counselling.
Objectives of The Business
- To grow revenues through increased sales of online classes.
- To extend our reach and discover new audiences through social media, SEO and digital marketing.
- To generate repeat business and loyalty through a structured CRM programme.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To produce and implement an integrated digital marketing programme from concept to delivery and evaluation aimed at achieving the business objectives.
- To set SMART objectives in collaboration with The Exhale’s social media manager and design digital campaigns designed to achieve those goals.
- To use all appropriate marketing tools and strategies to maximise the impact of campaigns including social media platforms, CRM, website and SEO, and paid advertising campaigns.
- To optimise our digital marketing footprint and analyse our digital performance, ensuring our online presence is as strong, wide-reaching and competitive as possible.
Duties will include:
- Evaluating current website content and creating new content ensuring that key messaging and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Continually reviewing website structure and layout to improve functionality, accessibility, user experience, etc.
- Develop KPIs and reporting on all digital marketing goals using Google Analytics and other data analytics tools where applicable.
- Develop and deliver social media campaigns, Google ad campaigns, email marketing campaigns and other digital marketing tools utilising experts where applicable.
- Produce digital assets for use in marketing campaigns in conjunction with appropriate creative staff.
- To oversee digital activity for Gwendolyn Masin.
- Be highly motivated, self-initiated, and innovative.
- Be thorough and have an excellent attention to detail.
- To understand the arts and the creative world.
- To have integrity and uphold the values of the product.
- To be professional, work unsupervised and to tight deadlines.
- To be results orientated, follow instructions and adhere to organisational policies.
- To be passionate and enthusiastic about classical music, music in general, well-being and exciting content.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least two years’ work in digital marketing.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
- Developing and executing consumer-facing content across all digital platforms.
- Understanding of content design principles.
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in web technology, SEO and Google Analytics.
- Experienced in social media management, and monitoring.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Able to manage and juggle a large workload to tight deadlines co-ordinating content from various stakeholders/associates.
- Equal opportunities awareness.
- Confidence to learn new systems and skillsets independently.
- Able to help find innovative ways to drive efficiency and improve standards.
- Attend one weekly meeting via Zoom.
- Within the European Time Zone.
Please send a copy of your resume, portfolio or CV to Gwendolyn Masin at email@example.com
Please use the following subject heading for any applications: Application for Digital Strategy and SoMe Content Management Position, Surname, Name.
Closing date: Friday 12th March